Information on Personal Data Protection in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Since 25.5.2018 the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, also known as GDPR, is being implemented, which strengthens the framework for the protection of data subjects with regard to the processing of personal data in the European Union. Agrino with respect to personal data, complies with the GDPR in the context of its activity and scope and takes the respective technical and organizational measures for the effective protection of personal data, in accordance with the GDPR.
1. Processor – Contact Details
Agrino is considered as processor with the following contact details:
Address: L. Amarousiou 57, 14123 Lukovrisi Attikis
E – mail: email@example.com
What personal data is Agrino processing and how?
The personal data collected and processed by Agrino are limited to those necessary for the specific and clearly defined purpose and the specific legal basis, for each circumstance.
In this context, the processing that takes place concerns the personal data you provide to Agrino when you visit our official web sites or our facilities, when using our services or interact with us, for example by sending a contact form as well as when there is a contractual relationship.
Such personal data is:
• Communication data (Name, postal address, phone numbers, e-mail address)
• Customer data and invoices (Customer code, name, corporate form, ID number, VAT number, email, father's name, country, registered office address-shipping address (street-number, Postal code, area, city, fax, telephones) Bank accounts (account number, IBAN)
• Data of suppliers - producers and invoices (Customer code, name, corporate form, ID number, VAT number, email, father's name, country, registered office address-shipping address (street-number, Postal code, area, city, fax, telephones) Bank accounts (account number, IBAN)
• Visitor data at our facilities (Name, ID)
• Video surveillance material at the entrance to the facilities and production sites, which operates in accordance with applicable law
2. Purpose and Lawfulness of processing
Personal information is collected in accordance with the GDPR and the applicable legislation, either at the beginning of your relationship with the company or later, and are processed on a legal basis:
• consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes
• for the performance of a contract
• for compliance with our legal obligations
• for the purposes of our legitimate interests,
• The preservation of a vital interest of a natural person
• The fulfillment of a duty in the public interest
• The protection of our legal interest
Agrino might process your personal data for the following purposes by legal basis:
1. Consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes
• To identify and communicate with you
2. For the performance of a contract
• For communication during pre-contract or contract performance
3. For compliance with our legal obligations
• To fulfill our obligations, imposed by current legislation, on our consumers, our producers and our staff.
• To fulfill our obligations under applicable law on disclosure to Public Authorities
4. To safeguard the vital interests of a natural person
• For the safety of customers, visitors and staff
5. For the performance of a duty in the public interest
• To preserve the quality and safety of the products we manufacture when you visit our production site
6. for the purposes of our legitimate interests, such as:
• To develop and improve our services through your activities and interests.
• Complaints management
• For the protection and security of our IT systems
• For the protection and safety of our facilities
• Prevention of illegal activities and the safety of customers, visitors and staff including the video surveillance system, which operates in accordance with applicable law.
3. Who are the recipients of my personal data?
The staff of Agrino has access to your personal data, in the course of performing the duties assigned to them by the company as a controller.
Agrino may be required or entitled to disclose your personal data to a number of third parties such as:
• Public authorities
• Independent authorities
• Information systems support companies
• Security and safety companies
provided that privacy and confidentiality is always respected.
Agrino does not disclose information to other third parties unless it has obtained your consent.
How long is my data retained?
Agrino retains your personal data for a period defined by the applicable legal and regulatory framework.
In case of concluding a contract, personal data are kept ten (10) years after the end of the contract. If there are pending legal proceedings for this contract, the retention period is extended beyond ten years, until an irrevocable court decision is issued.
In all cases where the processing is based on obtaining consent, the retention period of the data is determined as follows:
• In case the consent concerns the communication for offers, new products and competitions, Agrino keeps your personal data for one year from the date of the application.
• In case the consent concerns the preservation of the CV, in order to be re-examined for future jobs, Agrino keeps your personal data for one year from the date of sending the CV.
In case it is video material during the entry - exit in our facilities, the data are kept for a period of 15 days.
In cases where the retention of personal data is necessary for the exercise or protection of Agrino's legal rights before a court or other authority provided by applicable law, this period shall be extended until the end of the period in which such data is no longer available. necessary for the above purposes.
Agrino makes every effort to minimize the personal data it uses over time, as well as to keep it anonymous whenever possible, so that data subjects cannot be associated with or identified with specific persons. In this case, personal data may be used without further notice
What are cookies and why are they collected by Agrino?
In order to make sure our site is working properly, we may sometimes put a small piece of data known as cookie on your computer or mobile device. A cookie is a text file that is stored by a web server on a computer or a mobile device. The content of a cookie can only be retrieved or read by the cookie server. Text in a cookie often consists of identifiers, site names and some numbers and characters. Cookies are unique to browsers or mobile apps you use, and allow sites to store data, such as your preferences.
You can view our Cookies policy here
How is my data protected?
At Agrino we work daily to ensure that the personal data we receive:
• Are processed in a legal, fair and transparent manner
• Are collected solely for specific and legitimate purposes
• Are adequate, they are related to the purpose for which we collect them and are limited to what is necessary
• Are accurate and up-to-date
• Are maintained exclusively within the specified timeframe and no longer
• Are processed in a way as to ensure the necessary security of personal data
My rights as a data subject
You may at any time be informed by us of and access to your personal data we hold.
You have the right to contact us to correct the data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
If we are not obliged by law to maintain the data we hold and relate to you, you can ask for your personal data to be deleted.
You can ask us to forward your data to another organization
The right to oppose and limit processing
In case you disagree with the way we process your personal data, you can request the interruption or limitation of the processing
The right to withdraw consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to process your data at any time.
Agrino will make every effort to respond to your request without delay and in any case within one month of receiving it. This period is extended for a further two months if it is necessary taking into account the complexity of the request and the number of requests. Agrino will inform you of this extension within one month of receipt of the request and of the reasons for the delay. If you have submitted the request by electronic means, the update is provided, if possible, by electronic means, unless you request otherwise.
In case Agrino satisfies your request (a) to limit the processing of your data; or (b) to terminate the processing of your data; or (c) to delete your data from the company's records and if they are necessary for the preparation or continuation and performance of a contract, then either the termination by you of the relevant agreement or the inability to process your request is automatically implied.
Agrino is in any case entitled to refuse the satisfaction of your request to restrict the processing or deletion of your personal data if such processing is necessary for the foundation, exercise or support of its legitimate rights or the fulfillment of its obligations.
The above services are provided free of charge. However, if your claims are manifestly unfounded, excessive or recurrent, Agrino may either impose a reasonable fee, inform you or refuse to respond to them.
To exercise your rights click here
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the legitimacy of the processing that was previously based on it and was made prior to its revocation.
Questions about Data Protection
If you have any questions about protecting your data, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us in writing at the postal address: 57 Amarousiou Ave., 14123 Lykovrysi, and we will respond to you as soon as possible and not later than one month.
Personal Data Protection Authority
You have the right to file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority (https://www.dpa.gr/) which is the competent supervisory authority for the protection of the fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons with regard to the processing of their personal data if you believe that your rights are being infringed in any way.
We encourage you to read our Personal Data Protection Policy